Our Film Processing is done in a Jobo rotary processor. The Jobo provides the best results for repeatable, accurate, and consistent development of all film processed. We use only fresh Ilford and Fuji chemistry, and we are very picky about the maintenance and cleanliness of our equipment. Don’t forget we also sell fresh Ilford, Kodak, and Fuji film and make digital negatives/LVTs.
- Your film will be processed using FRESH chemistry
- Film processed on reels with automated agitation – no dip and dunk or minilab used
- Film will remain uncut unless otherwise requested on order form.
- 5-7 Day turn around. Please inquire about rush service.
- Custom developers and push/pull processing available
*Quantity discount applies to rolls of SAME film type, format, and ASA setting only
**Standard resolutions scans = 8” at 300ppi at the shortest dimension / Premium resolution scans = 12” at 300ppi at the shortest dimension. Color film will be uploaded as JPG’s in sRGB and B&W film will be uploaded in grayscale. These scans are not spotted or adjusted.
For high resolution scanning options visit our Scanning & Retouching page.
Follow these steps to send in your film processing
- Print and complete the Film Processing Order Form and Shipping Label and include it with your order.
- Carefully package your film in a small box or padded envelope.
- Affix the free shipping label to your package and mail.