- This event has passed.
Advanced Ziatype Workshop with Anne Eder
January 25, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm$450.00
Advanced Ziatype Workshop with Anne Eder is designed to take artists to the next level. In this workshop participants focus on printing and refining their technique. During the Advanced Ziatype Workshop color, exposure and all aspects of each participants printing style will be refined. Participants can expect to make a minimum of six 8x10ish* size ziatypes up to approximately a dozen (of course if you are working larger the number will vary).
Participants wanting to make more ziatypes can purchase materials to make the additional ziatypes in advance. This workshop is designed for a small group so space is limited. You must have attended an Intro to Ziatype Workshop with Anne to participate.
- Six 8×10 (three 11×14) Ziatype Negatives made from your file (+one redo during the workshop)
- Six 8×10 (three 11×14) Ziatype Prints (+one redo during the workshop)
- Chemistry and equipment to produce the above included
- Instruction from Anne Eder and her assistant
Please purchase add-ons by 1/18/19 so we can have the stock on hand.
1. Gold Chloride 5% solution 10 ml bottle – $22.50 ea
2. Additional print on 8×10 paper (no negative) $6 each
3. Additional print on 11×14 paper (no negative) $12 each
4. Additional Negative for 8×10 paper $8.50 each
5. Additional Negative for 11×14 paper $16.00
*Negative image size will be smaller than paper size. Example a 5×7 size image on an 8×10 sheet of paper.
Instructor Bio: Anne Eder, holds a masters degree in Photography and Integrated Media, and has studied with Christopher James, author of the Book of Alternative Processes. Her gum bichromate images and studio practice are featured in Gum Printing: A Step-By-Step Manual Highlighting Artists And Their Creative Practiceby Christina Z. Anderson, published by Focal Press/Routledge 2017. Her work has been exhibited internationally and is held in both public and private collections.
Etsy shop: Woods & Willowbone
*Refund Policy: Because our instructors commit their time to workshops and space is limited, our refund policy is as follows: Cancellations 2 weeks prior to the workshop will receive a full refund. Cancellations a week before the workshop date will receive a 50% refund. All other cancellations will not receive a refund but may apply 50% of the workshop fee to a future workshop of the same or greater price. You must notify us of your cancellation or inability to attend via email. (email@example.com).