- This event has passed.
Better B&W Prints with Nik Silver Efex
May 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join renowned photo instructor, Dan Hughes, and the B&W experts, Digital Silver Imaging, for this Nik Silver Efex webinar. Dan will step you through the process of how to use the Nik Silver Efex plug-in to create B&W digital images that will impress both on screen and in print. Topics to be covered include:
- Converting your digital file from RAW to B&W
- Monitor Calibration – Is it necessary for B&W?
- Contrast and tonal range
- Utilizing Nik’s U Point Technology for amazing results
- Filters and Film Grain effects
- How to output your image for print
- Choosing the right print process
- How paper affects your image
- Exporting and Uploading your files for printing
Digital Silver Imaging will be raffling a 16×20 DSI Digital Silver Print® a $164 value. (Raffle prize ships for free to US participants. Participants outside of the US are not eligible. for the raffle.)
About the instructor: Dan Hughes is an award-winning photographer and esteemed photography faculty member at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Dan’s personal practice revolves around experimentation with careful analysis with more than 15 years in the photography industry ranging from commercial photography to fine art printmaking all the way to software development and photography education.