Thank you for participating in a recent Leica Akademie or Experience Leica program. Leica Camera is delighted to collaborate with Digital Silver Imaging to present you with a museum-quality image captured with one of our fine cameras during this special event.
We are thrilled to extend an exclusive opportunity for you to print one of your favorite files from the program on exquisite 13 X 19 fine art paper, showcasing the full frame in a refined 12 X 18 format. To secure your print, kindly follow the straightforward instructions below and enter the promotional code provided during the Leica Program.
We are confident that the resulting image will be nothing short of frame-worthy, embodying the essence of Leica’s premium craftsmanship.
To receive your print follow these steps
- Pick a file downloaded from your Leica.
- Make any post production edits. We highly recommend you use a photo monitor, CALIBRATED with a calibration devise from Calibrite or Spyder.
- Process that file as a 12×18″, 300 PPI file and save as a JPEG.
- Color Prints go to this link and upload your file and follow the menu prompts. You will have your choice of the papers described below.
- Black & White Prints go to this link and upload your file and follow the menu prompts. DSI Digital Silver Print© described below.
- At check-out use the promotional. The code can be found on the 5×7 card you received at the Leica event or emailed to you after the workshop. Only one free print per participant.
If you have any questions please give us a call Monday through Friday during business hours ET. Please allow approximately 10 days plus shipping time to receive your free print.
B&W Only Papers
DSI Digital Silver Prints® are real silver gelatin (silver halide), black & white prints on a fiber base paper. DSI Digital Silver Prints® are made from the fusion of modern digital technology and traditional exposure/chemical printing. We use a Lightjet 430 photographic laser printer to expose light sensitive Ilford silver gelatin paper, then process the exposed paper in liquid photo chemistry. DSI Digital Silver Prints® have a proven archival superiority and a completely neutral image tone, without a color cast. This is simply the best fine art black & white print available directly from a digital file.
Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Baryta Semi-Gloss – This popular fine art paper combines the virtues of archival cotton rag with a fine Baryta surface like traditional darkroom photo papers. This paper has a neutral tone that reproduces images with rich color and sharpness. Our most requested fine art paper.
Hahnemühle PhotoRag® Metallic – A fine art 100% cotton rag paper with a “silvery-shimmering” surface created by a metallic flake. This unique paper is ideal for reproducing saturated graphic images. It is a heavyweight paper with a low gloss surface.
Hahnemühle Agave – 70% Sustainable agave fiber and 30% cotton make this matte paper the eco-friendly choice. With a slightly warmer base and subtle matte surface this fine art paper is a beautiful choice for portraiture or any subject that needs more subtle contrast and saturation.
Ilford Photo Pearl – Sharpness, clarity, and excellent tonal range characterize this heavyweight resin coated photo paper. At 310gsm, neutral white base, and resilient luster surface, this is a photo paper that will stand up to handling. A great choice for print swaps, portfolios, or display in locations with less than ideal conditions.