Our mobile art reproduction service brings museum quality art reproduction to your doorstep. We use a state-of-the-art digitization system used by major museums. At Digital Silver Imaging we use equipment that meets FADGI 4 standards, color corrected workflow, and archival print reproduction. However it takes more than sophisticated equipment, or a giant digital file, to make a good reproduction. Duplicating art takes a high level of craft and an understanding of the mediums used.
No digital reproduction will ever duplicate an original painting, drawing or mixed media work, but we strive to achieve a visual and perceptual match with every digital capture and print.
Our Art Reproduction Process
- Your artwork is digitally photographed to accurately reproduce color and texture.
- All files are color balanced.
- Giant 150 megapixel digital capture
- Includes a coupon for 10% off giclée/inkjet prints and a free 8.5×11″ proof
- Matting, mounting and framing is available at reasonable prices.
- We can ship your prints directly to a client in the next state or around the world.
- Digital capture also available for photographic film and prints
|Flat artwork up to 20×24″|
|Original size||20×24” Max Dimension|
|3 to 4||$50 Each|
|5 to 10 (call for 10+)||$45 Each|
|Upon review prices may change depending on artwork surface and materials. Basic Capture multiple piece price applies to works of a similar size. Minimum of 2 pieces.|
- Hi-res files transferred to thumb/flash drive provided by customer – No Charge
- Hi-res files transferred via electronic upload free
- Hi-res files provided on DSI 8gb thumb drive $10
Contact Scott ( email@example.com ) or call (917) 705-6317 during business hours Monday-Friday for more information about our fine art reproduction services.