We approach art reproduction as a collaborative process. At Digital Silver Imaging we use the highest standards of image capture, color corrected workflow, and archival print reproduction. It takes more than sophisticated equipment, or a giant digital file, to make a good reproduction. Art reproduction takes a high level of craft and an understanding of the mediums used.
No print will ever duplicate an original painting, drawing or mixed media work, but we strive to achieve a visual and perceptual match with every print.
Our Art Reproduction Process
- Your artwork is digitally photographed to accurately reproduce color and texture.
- All files are color balanced.
- Includes a coupon for 10% off giclée/inkjet prints and a free 8.5×11″ proof
- Matting, mounting and framing is available at reasonable prices.
- We can ship your prints directly to a client in the next state or around the world.
|Basic Capture||Premium Capture|
|Flat artwork up to 20x24"||For dimensional artwork requiring custom lighting or pieces over 20x24"|
|Original size||20x24” Max Dimension||24” Max Dimension||30” Max Dimension||40" Max Dimension||48" Max Dimension||Over 48”|
|Pricing||$75 Each||$150 each||$195 each||$250 each||$300 each||Custom|
|3 to 4||$50 Each||$125 each||$165 each||$200 each||$250 each||Custom|
|5 to 10 (call for 10+)||$45 Each||$115 each||$150 Each||$175 Each||$225 each||Custom|
|Upon review prices may change depending on artwork surface and materials. Basic Capture multiple piece price applies to works of a similar size.|
- Hi-res files transferred to thumb/flash drive provided by customer – No Charge
- Hi-res files transferred via electronic upload free
- Hi-res files provided on DSI 8gb thumb drive $10
Contact or call us at 617 489-0035 for more information about our fine art reproduction services.