Value prints are museum quality color and black & white photographic prints at a discount price. Value Prints cost less because you select the print size, make the cropping adjustment and our app does the rest. We use the same meticulously calibrated and maintained ink jet and silver gelatin print machinery as our Custom Printing services.
Turn around time is 3-5 business days for a single paper choice. Multiple paper choices welcome, however this will increase turn around time.
Is Digital Silver Imaging Value Print service right for me?
- Yes, if you are confident in your ability to process your images with image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Phase One, or other applications.
- Yes, if you want to make black & white DSI Digital Silver RC® prints. (We do not offer our black & white fiber prints through this service)
- Yes, If you want to make museum quality color pigment prints
- Yes, if you need your print mounted, matted, framed at a value price and do not need any custom finishing
How to Order a Value Print?
- Start by creating a folder on your desktop with the images you want to print. For more on the proper way to prepare your image follow this link.
- Download the app using the appropriate button belowli>
- Once the app (ROES) is downloaded install it on your computer and allow it to access your files
- Import the files into the Value Print app and you are ready to create a print order
- For detailed step-by-step instructions on using our app follow this link.
Inkjet Paper Choices
Our color pigment prints are made with Canon Prograf Printers and Canon Lucia Inks for the best color reproduction and archival longevity.
- Epson Enhanced Matte
Epson Enhanced Matte
Flat matte paper with a bright white base. A longtime photo standard.
- Hahnemühle Photo Gloss 290 gsm
Hahnemühle Photo Gloss 290 gsm
A glossy paper with a micro-porous surface coating, that gives image a traditional darkroom photo look.
- Hahnemühle Photo Pearl 310 gsm
Hahnemühle Photo Pearl 310 gsm
A finely structured polyethylene-coated paper with a scratch and fingerprint resistant pearlescent surface. An excellent choice for prints with a broad color space, high detail, and rich blacks.
- Hahnemühle Photo Silk Baryta 310 gsm
Hahnemühle Photo Silk Baryta 310 gsm
Silk gloss baryta paper with a unique barium sulphate coating with the look of traditional silver halide photo papers. This white base, acid-free, 100% a-cellulose paper is a great fine art paper with excellent detail and color rendering capabilities.
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 gsm
Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 gsm
100% Cotton, smooth matte fine art paper. Renders exquisite detail on a neutral white base, a very popular choice among fine art photographers.
- Ilford Metallic Gloss
Ilford Metallic Gloss
Iridium finish gives images a 3 Dimensional look and a unique metallic quality.
Black and White Paper Choice
- DSI Digital Silver Print RC®
DSI Digital Silver Print RC®
This real silver gelatin photo paper is always neutral in tone, and never has a color cast. DSI Digital Silver Prints RC are very lightfast and are ideal for presentation, portfolios and commercial applications.
For the best results – Make sure your monitor is accurately calibrated, as we do not reprint orders or make adjustments to your file before printing with our Value Print service. If this is your first time printing with us we recommend running a test with our B&W Print Sample Promotion or Color Print Sample Promotion.
All sales are final on our Value Priced printing services.