Value prints are museum quality color and black & white photographic prints at a discount price. Value Prints cost less because you select the print size, make the cropping adjustment all online. We use the same meticulously calibrated and maintained ink jet and silver gelatin print machinery as our Custom Printing services.
Turn around time is 3-5 business days for a single paper choice. Multiple paper choices welcome, however this may increase turn around time. Please note our Holiday Production Schedule as it will impact turn around time.
Is Digital Silver Imaging Value Print service right for me?
- Yes, if you are confident in your ability to process your images with image editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Phase One, or other applications.
- Yes, if you want to make black & white DSI Digital Silver RC® prints. (We do not offer our black & white fiber prints through this service)
- Yes, If you want to make museum quality color pigment prints
- Yes, if you need your print mounted, matted, framed at a value price and do not need any custom finishing
Our web-based Value Prints can be made from JPEG/JPG files or TIFF/TIF files. To make prints from JPEGs create a folder on your desktop and place the images you want to print in that folder. You can then access the JPEGs through the web-based app. TIFF files should be dragged directly into the image window in from your desktop.
Now ordering Value Prints is even easier
Our new online interface lets you order Value Prints by simply opening the link below.
Inkjet Paper Choices
Our color pigment prints are made with Canon Prograf Printers and Canon Lucia Inks for the best color reproduction and archival longevity.
- Epson Enhanced Matte
Epson Enhanced Matte
Flat matte paper with a bright white base. A longtime photo standard.
- Hahnemühle Photo Gloss 290 gsm
Hahnemühle Photo Gloss 290 gsm
A glossy paper with a micro-porous surface coating, that gives image a traditional darkroom photo look.
- Hahnemühle Photo Pearl 310 gsm
Hahnemühle Photo Pearl 310 gsm
A finely structured polyethylene-coated paper with a scratch and fingerprint resistant pearlescent surface. An excellent choice for prints with a broad color space, high detail, and rich blacks.
- Hahnemühle Photo Silk Baryta 310 gsm
Hahnemühle Photo Silk Baryta 310 gsm
Silk gloss baryta paper with a unique barium sulphate coating with the look of traditional silver halide photo papers. This white base, acid-free, 100% a-cellulose paper is a great fine art paper with excellent detail and color rendering capabilities.
- Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 gsm
Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 gsm
100% Cotton, smooth matte fine art paper. Renders exquisite detail on a neutral white base, a very popular choice among fine art photographers.
- NEW Hahnemühle Photo Rag Metallic
Hahnemühle Photo Rag® Metallic
This fine art “silvery-shimmering” natural white 100% cotton paper is the ideal choice for images that are richly saturated, boldly colored or graphic in character. This heavy weight paper has a glossy surface and a sumptuous feel.
Black and White Paper Choice
- DSI Digital Silver Print RC®
DSI Digital Silver Print RC®
This real silver gelatin photo paper is always neutral in tone, and never has a color cast. DSI Digital Silver Prints RC are very lightfast and are ideal for presentation, portfolios and commercial applications.
For the best results – Make sure your monitor is accurately calibrated, as we do not reprint orders or make adjustments to your file before printing with our Value Print service. If this is your first time printing with us we recommend running a test with our B&W Print Sample Promotion or Color Print Sample Promotion.
How to order a Value Print using our app? Note: This app will no longer work after 11/30/18
- Start by creating a folder on your desktop with the images you want to print. For more on the proper way to prepare your image follow this link.
- Download the app using the appropriate button below
- Once the app (ROES) is downloaded install it on your computer and allow it to access your files
- Import the files into the Value Print app and you are ready to create a print order
- For detailed step-by-step instructions on using our app follow this link.
Note to our long time Value Print Customers: The original Java-based ROES app will no longer function for Value Printing Services after 11/30/18. Please transition to our web-based ordering by using the “Start your order” button above.