Real Black & White Silver Gelatin
- Digital file exposed on light sensitive photo paper
- Processed in liquid chemistry
- True continuous neutral tone prints
- Lightfast and archival
- Chemical toning available
- Epson UltraChrome HDR ink and printers
- Fine art acid free inkjet papers
- Print Waxing service available
- Negative and Print Scanning
- Retouching, Photoshop,
and Color Balancing
Print Finishing Services
Big Silver Gelatin Prints Kickstarter in the News
Big silver gelatin prints from digital files in the news. Digital SIlver Imaging’s Kickstarter projects prompts media attention.Read more...
Lightroom 4 Library Module Intensive Workshop
Library Module Intensive Workshop will cover many of the features that make Lightroom 4 an exceptional Digital Asset Manager. This class is being taught by Adobe Certified Expert Kathy Tarantola.Read more...
Dwell Magazine Takes Notice of Big Silver Gelatin Prints
Dwell Magazine named Digital Silver Imaging’s campaign, The Big Silver Gelatin Print, their Kickstarter of the week! Thanks to Dwell for noticing our company. Dwell is an excellent magazine with a great site on architecture, design, art and photography. “A trip to the museum will likely give you a chance to see silver gelatin prints [...]Read more...