The DSI Digital Silver Print ®
- Digital file exposed on light sensitive photo paper
- Processed in liquid chemistry
- True continuous neutral tone prints
- Lightfast and archival
- Chemical toning available
- Epson UltraChrome HDR ink and printers
- Fine art acid free inkjet papers
- Print Waxing service available
- A Hahnemühle Certified Studio
The Making of a Digital Silver Print
- Negative and Print Scanning
- Retouching, Photoshop,
and Color Balancing
Print Finishing Services
B&H Photo Profiles our Switch to Canon Prograf Printers
B&H profiles Digital Silver Imaging’s switch to Canon Prograf Printers from Epson printers.Read more...
New55 PN Workshop with Keitaro Yoshioka and Sam Hiser
The New55PN Student & Instructor Workshop is a must for students, instructors or ANYONE interested in this new product. New55 PN just keeps getting better and better, and is becoming a viable option for a wide variety of photographic applications.Read more...
New Ziatype Workshop with Anne Eder
This Next Level Ziatype Workshop will take participants through the complete process of making ziatypes with an emphasis on refining techniques.Read more...
2016 Outstanding Year for DSI Customers
2016 was an outstanding year for Digital Silver Imaging’s customers. This is an incomplete list of some of the projects we printed. We want to thank ALL our clients for allowing us to bring their images to print. The most rewarding part of our job at Digital Silver Imaging is collaborating with such an interesting and talented community of […]Read more...