Prints on Metal are made with a dye sublimation process that uses heat to transfer an image onto a specially treated metal surface. Prints on metal, are durable and scratch resistant because the dyes are below the coated surface of the print.
Prints on metal can be made on a variety of aluminum substrates. A white base gives images a classic photographic look. A clear base allows the metallic aluminum to show through where white is present in the print, giving the image a dramatic metallic effect. Both white and clear aluminum substrates are available in a variety of surface finishes.
Because prints on metal are made on a rigid aluminum base, they can be mounted directly on the wall with a floating bracket, or framed in a float frame. Simply wipe the print with a microfiber cloth to clean. Prints on metal are ideal for public spaces and high traffic areas.
How to Order Prints on Metal?
- Start by creating a folder on your desktop with the images you want to print. For more on the proper way to prepare your image follow this link.
- Download the app using the appropriate button belowli>
- Once the app (ROES) is downloaded install it on your computer and allow it to access your files
- Import the files into the Value Print app and you are ready to create a print order
- For detailed step-by-step instructions on using our app follow this link.