Digital to Film LVT
We can create a negative from your digital file using the LVT (Light Valve Technology) process. We output your digital file to traditional continuous tone film, color or black & white. The LVT process creates very high quality continuous tone film suitable for use in optical enlargers or for archival purposes.
- LVT’s are continuos tone and show no pixels or stochastic patters
- All files receive a specific output curve prior to exposure, which ensures negatives that are easy to print
- All films are archivally processed and chemicals are checked regularly for consistency
- Files should be 8bit grayscale for B&W and 8bit RGB for color. JPEG or TIFF
- Use the highest native resolution from your digital camera – do not resize or upscale
- For film scans, your files should be 2000ppi at the final size